)? ?girly? asy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Mana
ge Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

26.07.09 晴

Today morning 8.30 jus wake up..Then i drive motor go to Rejang Park to cut my 'long' hair...Me,Howe,Sing and Andrew meet at Rejang Park to eat breakfast...Jium tution cant come....so kelian^^..We talk and eat...In final,i no cut my 'long' hair..SO we go Rejang park cc ply computer..We ply 3 round dota...For me all lose=.= When 1.30++,we go Howe home..Howe nid sign something about car Exam ...so he drive my motor go to sign...BO LISEN 1 ^^...After 3pm,We go eat our Lunch...Howe and Sing lo,all say back home eat,bt final no eat at home =.=.. Howe got invite us to eat icecream^^..After eat,we go cc again....We ply 1 round dota....too many leaver liao....In final round,me dc qu....So I pilfer Warcraft Theme from cc^^.. Going 5 pm ,I go howe home and say something to Howe.I drive motor bring Sing back home and myself go home too...When Reach home, i ply webcam with Howe..In night, i go eat BIG Dinner....Then back home,i see BLEACH from Sing dere...After See, i write blog lo...Because too bored^^

0 comments: