)? ?girly? asy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Mana
ge Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" an BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 27, 2009

28.07.09 晴

Today morning,i go to school with tired and Sleepy...Dun know why ytd nite i sleep early(9++pm),bt today i so tired and sleepy....I am sleepy till rest....After rest,BM1,WTC come in our class...I no feel sleepy again and with happy mood...But after BM1,my mood starting Bad...Sry to all because let u ppl see me bad mood again... AT English Period, my mood feel good again...^^
After back home,no com ply liao...because com break again...T_T

0 comments: